Estimated reading time: 13 minute(s)
Introduction to MyPhone MyA11 Stock Rom Firmware
The MyPhone MyA11 Stock Rom Firmware file is now available for download and can installed on your MyPhone MyA11 to bring your Smartphone back to its original state.
You will find these Stock Rom file useful if you have used the flashed Custom ROM /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t like and now wants to take it back to its previous state, bricked your smartphone or for whatever reason, you wish to return it to factory state.
Now, if that’s what you are looking for, the MyPhone MyA11 Stock ROM file is now available for your Astro Nova and can be flashed to bring your phone back to its original state.
Read ahead because this installation guide will help you achieve your goal without errors.
NB: This ROM file can only be flashed on MyPhone MyA11 with only Smartphone flash Tool/SP Flash Tool.
If you don’t know about custom ROMs, stock ROMs and Flashing on Android phones then READ THIS POST FIRST.
MyPhone MyA11 Stock ROM Information
|Rom Name||MyPhone MyA11 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
MyPhone MyA11 Key Specs
|SCREEN||4.0-inch FWVGA Capacitive LCD Display (480 x 854 Pixels, 245 ppi)|
|OS||Android Oreo (Go Edition)|
|CPU||1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7|
|REAR CAMERA||5 Megapixels with Fixed Focus and LED Flash|
|FRONT CAMERA||2 Megapixels with Fixed Focus|
|EXPANSION||Expandable up to 32GB via microSD|
|SIM CARD||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)|
|NETWORKS||3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks|
|WI-FI||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|USB PORT||MicroUSB 2.0|
|SOUND||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|SENSORS||Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer|
|BATTERY||1400 mAh Li-ion Battery (Removable)|
|COLORS||Black and White|
|LAUNCH DATE||July 5, 2018|
Android 8.1 Oreo Features
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your Astro Nova.
- To Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your phone.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Stock ROM
Download Latest SP Flash Tool
Install MyPhone MyA11 Stock ROM On MyPhone MyA11 [Official Firmware]
After doing everything stated in the pre-requisite section and also downloading the files in the Downloads section.
Transfer them to your phone then continue with the guide below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
How To Flash MyPhone MyA11 Stock ROM Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM
Techyloop.com is not responsible for any damage that might occur as a result of flashing this firmware on your device. Please proceed at your own risk.
However, we would be happy to help with any problem that might come up. Just leave a comment stating the problem and we would reply back with a worthy solution.